The Sephardic Foundation on Aging
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Thank you for your interest in the Sephardic Foundation on Aging. All applications to the Foundation must be made through this portal using Submittable, a free application platform.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- Please be sure to use an email address for the account to which the applicant organization will maintain access. The Sephardic Foundation on Aging will use Submittable to communicate with applicants and grantees. If you use a consultant to assist with applications please ensure that you have access to the account along with the consultant.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email through the Submittable platform. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. When responding to a Submittable notification, please be sure to sign into the platform.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com